Confirmation Registration Checklist (items due Oct. 1):
- At least one parent of the candidate attend the Parent Orientation on Monday, October 1st from 7-8pm at St. Michael Hall.
- Submit a copy of the candidate's Baptismal Certificate
- Candidate's sponsor must submit the sponsor form (found here).
- Interview with the Director of Youth and Young Adult Minister. Please sign up by clicking here.
- Make a payment ($60/student includes Confirmation Retreat cost).
- If you do not attend Catholic High School (or a Home School religious curriculum), you must be concurrently enrolled in a youth ministry faith formation program; either Gathered by Grace or Life Teen/Senior Youth Group. See the High School webpage to register for these.
Confirmation Preparation Expectations:
- Must be entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade
- Must attend Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days of Obligation
- Attend all Confirmation classes (Mondays, 7-8:30pm)
- Attend the Confirmation Retreat (Evening of November 9 & entire day of November 10)
- Attend the Confirmation Rehearsal (TBD)
- Attend the Confirmation (TBD)
- Have a phone/FaceTime/Skype/one-to-one meeting with your sponsor each month